SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
CMI Engineering services
The management of CMI Engineering Services, striving for excellence in all we do, recognises the impact that
our activities may have on people and the environment.
CMI Engineering Services is a company that specialises in the maintenance and construction of plant equipment.
Safety health & protection
To implement and maintain, as far as is reasonably practicable, the activities of the company in such a manner, as to prevent harm or damage to persons and property respectfully.
Safety, health and protection of the environment will form an integral part of our planning and decision making.
We will manage our company, wherever we do business, in an ethical way that strikes an appropriate and well reasoned balance between economic, social and environmental needs.
We are committed to:
- Conducting our business with respect and care for people and the environment.
- Responsible utilisation of natural resources.
- Continually improving our safety, health and environmental performance.
- Complying, as a minimum, with all applicable legal and other agreed requirements.
- Promoting dialogue with stakeholders about safety, health and environmental
We will achieve these by:
- Implementing a safety, health and environmental management system.
- Informing and appropriately training all employees and contractors on safety, health and environmental matters.
- Responding effectively to safety, health and environmental emergencies involving our actives and products.
- As far as reasonably practicable, providing appropriate resources required to implement the above.
- Ensure that the
health, safety and environmental policy is reviewed at periods not exceeding
three years from the effective date.